Call for Papers
Committees and Chairs
Venue and Travel
The Tenth International Conference on Discovery Science
(DS-2007) will be held in Sendai, Japan, on 1-4 October
2007. DS-2007 will be collocated with
the Eighteenth International Conference on Algorithmic
Learning Theory. The two conferences will be held in
parallel, and they will share the invited talks.
Submission deadline for the student
mentoring program:20 April 2007 (CLOSED)
Submission deadline: 18 May 2007 (CLOSED)
Notifications of acceptance: 22 June 2007
Camera-ready copy due: 20 July 2007
Conference: 1-4 October 2007
The proceedings of DS-2007 is available online
News and History
- [October 2007]
- The Carl Smith Award winner announced.
- [September 2007]
- Program updated.
- The proceedings appeared online.
- Details of the poster session announced.
- [August 2007]
- The conference program announced.
- [June 2007]
- The list of accepted papers announced.
- [May 2007]
- Submission site closed.
venue and travel page opened.
- [April 2007]
The submission site opened.
- [March 2007]
- The Invited
Talks page prepared.
- [February 2007]
- The Paper Submission page prepared.
- PC members announced at the Committees and Chairs page.
- [November 2006]
- Call for
Papers slightly modified.
- [October 2006]
- Web page established and Call for Papers announced.
The ALT/DS'07 poster is available! [A3-format, pdf]